• Coordinate and cooperate with internal and external training organizations (local and international) , Divisions and other outsource Organizations for planning and implementing training programs.
• Make training needs evaluation surveys and its analysis to identify the training needs and the required programs across the Boarders Security Sector.
• Develop and design training plans (Session topics , key elements and training manuals) and prepare for the Specialized Training Center yearly strategic training plan.
• Implement and deliver training programs and evaluate the training sessions.
• Supervise and monitor external training programs with other organizations and makes evaluations and reports.
• Make reports to the Training Director with the achievements, difficulties, training plan, schedules, and needed training tools.